Saturday, July 31, 2010



I could be a penguin bird
in love with a girl

the great Leroy Jenkins
and people fucking in the next room

eating fish
right hand left hand ed

Islamic violin.

I could be a bird with wings
sing song broken as well

and everyone would be happy then
except me

I’d dance and everything
still. but she’d be never again.

maybe a worthy silence.

I could be Leroy Jenkins. maybe.
India navigation 1979.

the whole world changing around me.
people in asia. sleeping.

airplanes wind mills
people speaking dutch with chopsticks.

I double lock my room.

thirtyusdollars thirtyusdollars.
a day. and I’m still hungry.

in love with a girl.
somewhere.

I could violin my ipod earphone.
waiting for a text to say.

all is forgiven.

(or:
all is well and goodnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment